Financial translation in Kyiv
Financial translation services are currently of great demand by reason of the development of international relations and economic links between companies. If you are looking for a translation of financial texts in Kyiv, contact qualified translators who specialize in this area, as the successful cooperation with foreign partners often heavily relies on the quality of financial translation.
Financial texts contain tables, special terminology, numbers, diagrams, formulae. Financial translation requires from the translator to be proficient in the language, attentive, as well as well-versed in economics, trade, finances, etc.
You can entrust us with the translation of financial texts in Kyiv!
Our agency has a vast experience in the translation of financial texts in Kyiv. We offer financial translation services in a variety of industries (from banking to insurance), for any type of documents (translation of an audit report, translation of a financial statement and others).
Apart from being proficient in the corresponding languages, our translators and editors have relevant degrees in economics and an experience working in a particular specialized area of financial translation. Our translators always keep track of new terms and concepts. This ensures high standards of the translation of financial texts in Kyiv, including cross-disciplinary documents. We also guarantee to keep all documents and information confidential both during the work and after the delivery of the translation.
Special approach to the quality of financial translation
Our financial translations conform to major international standards ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN 15038 in respect to translation services. We designed a unique approach to the translation of financial texts in Kyiv: each project is supervised by a manager who deals with customers, coordinates translators and editors, ensures that the translation is made on time and manages any issues related to the project.
To ensure the quality of financial translations, we use internal dictionaries. We compile glossaries customized for regular customers; these glossaries contain specific terminology and ensure that each consequent financial translation is similar to the previous ones by its style. This allows engaging several translators to work on the same project and reducing the time required for translation without compromising the quality.
Types of documents we translate
You can order the translation of the following types of documents from us:
- Financial documents (reports, findings, investment documents);
- Banking documents (loan and mortgage agreements, correspondent banking services agreements, warranty agreements);
- Accounting documents (translation of an audit report, translation of a financial statement, translation of estimates and returns);
- Insurance documents (agreements, policies, insurance investigator’s reports);
- Business documents (quotations, business plans, tender documents).
Formats of documents for which we provide financial translation
Financial documents often contain tables, diagrams and formulae. Below are the most popular formats we work with:
- MS Word documents: doc, docx, docm, rtf, txt.
- Excel spreadsheets: xls, xlsx, xlsm, csv.
- Adobe Acrobat digital documents: pdf.
- Power Point presentations: ppt, pptx, pptm.
- Website pages: htm, html, php, xml, rss.
- Help files compiled of HTML pages: chm, hlp.
- Corel Draw vector files: cdr.
- Graphical files (images): jpg (jpeg), tif, bmp, gif, png.
We also offer professionally designed layout templates for materials to be printed.